Cash - Checks - MasterCard - Visa - Discover - American Express
Questions Concerning Fees:
- It is often impossible to accurately estimate the total cost of services before they are rendered. The cost of care will depend upon the nature of the illness or injury and depends on the complexity of the problem.
- If your Lab specimen is sent out to another Lab for further testing you will receive a bill from that Lab. The copay collected at our office does not cover the cost of those services.
- Our fees are comparable to fees associated with other Physicians' offices even though care is provided without appointment and we are open for extended hours.
- Most health plans DO NOT require an "Urgent Care" copay at our practice. Most health plans require only the lower Primary Care copay for treatment by one of our Physicians.
- If you have questions about your insurance or about a billing statement, please contact our Business Office Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The telephone number is 299-0012.