Urgent Medical & Family Care
All of our physicians and physician assistants are board certified or board eligible. We provide a wide range of patient services to meet your medical needs. Please see our listing below for more detailed information.
Hours of Operation: We are open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Holiday hours may vary. Our telephone is answered 24 hours a day.
* If you need medical care after hours, our Physicians are available for consultation by telephone. * If your problem is life threatening, go to Moses Cone Hospital Emergency Room or call 911.
* Cuts, fractures, burns, acute illnesses, and other urgent medical problems receive immediate attention. * No need to call, no need to make an appointment for your urgent care needs. * Most health plans DO NOT require an "Urgent Care" copay at our practice. Most health plans require only the lower Primary Care copay for treatment by one of our physicians.
* We offer appointments for physical exams and other services. * We provide services for acute and chronic medical problems on a walk-in basis. * We provide all types of physical exams such as pre-employment, school, camp, DOT, teacher, college, annual exams and others. * We furnish many services including X-ray, EKG, vision and hearing screening, spirometry, blood and urine tests. * We arrange for PSA, colonoscopy, mammography and osteoporosis screening. * We include in our services family planning, Pap smear, Depo-Provera shots, birth control planning and women's health. * We offer many immunizations and immunization assessment.
* For prescription refills, please call your pharmacy. Please have your pharmacy call us.
* Sprains, strains, and fractures are X-rayed on the premises by our X-ray Technologists.
* Normal Lab results are reported to you by mail within 10 days of the test. If Lab results have not been reported to you within 14 days of the test, please contact us. * If your Lab specimen is sent out for further testing you will receive a bill for those services from that Lab. The copay collected at our office does not cover the cost of those services. * Our Lab is fully accredited by COLA (The Commission on Laboratory Accreditation). Complete blood counts, strep tests, pregnancy tests, and urinalysis are a few of the Lab tests done by our trained Lab Technicians.